My Heart Will Go On (myloveseries11)

I love you...

My heart will go on loving you, till the end of time, till when I stand before the world with all their questions answered. Till they find no fault in me.

My heart will go on, giving you those silent chills and sweets you love to enjoy and making it last for long.

My heart will go on, in the slightest way possible, and in the smallest space you make available. Telling you softly, that it will never end.

My heart will go on, in the careless state of rest and in the sweetness of sadness. It still will rise with a glorious herald, giving signs of victory songs, slaying the doubt. Troubling the waters, and stirring the soul. Lifting our hearts once again to love.

This three words got me.
Locked me up, and threw the keys away...
I can't seem to get me out.

...I'm guessing you know by now,
How I can't stop saying 'I love you'.

MY HEART WILL GO ON...

©Brillsxpression   love well...

Comments

Popular Posts