I Walked Alone

When I never knew you
I was  sane.
I walked on every street with no one,
Climbed the mountains alone and spur.
The inspiration that laid on a bike on a Wednesday morning
Was I, and my thoughts to scan.

Then I looked; you were there.
Like the wind brought you here,
Because I saw no trace of transport.
Yet I couldn't help but imagined you made it by yourself.

Life is good with you.
Our existence measured high,
High up in the sky like my mountain days.
And the days I walked alone was over.

You showed me love in its zenith.
My fears drowned in the walk of light with you.
Our souls melted in the butter of sweetness
Molded again together by you and I.

It was perfect for I saw it happen,
It was faultless.
But still it left and has not returned.
Now I'm back on the mountains,
On the topmost part, living in the memory creation brought.
Suffering in the depth my words created

Again I'm here, like I never once left.
Looking up for a lift, praying for sanity
So I can bring my thoughts to scan, and live, after you left, i walked alone.

©Brillsxpression   love well

Comments

Popular Posts