Words For Her (myloveseries12)

...And he said to her, I'll never leave, I'll be here with you for all time.

How do I leave myself to fate and expect a miracle? how will I treat myself unfairly and not feel?

How will I throw the stones of fire to me? and watch me burn and I suffer no pain?

You don't get it, do you? you are the vital fluid flowing in me, without you, I cannot live on.

You are my sunshine, the one behind my smile. the essence of my presence and the cynosure of composure.

You don't get it???

You are my lady, my lover and my soulmate... I cannot give you up because I cannot give up on me.
I cannot leave you behind because I'm not behind.

I live and breath for you, I live for you...

This were my words for her, this are my words to me unbreakable. I cannot break you for you are me.

©Brillsxpression    love well...

Comments

Popular Posts