My Coverlet (myloveseries13)

Employ me and let me see the ostent of your affection.
Along with your affected self.

Make me busy, occupy me, enfold me in your arms like you won't let go.

Let your body be my coverlet through the night and day. So I can feel the motion of your heart, and feel the fluids as it exits your body.

I'm drawn to you, like a mother to her new born. So even now, as you're away, I am locked in arms, for you made it so.

I get no aid, I draw no satisfaction from anything (anyone) else.

You are one and you are only. My entirety you have taken to your world I know not, and your words, I am not sure.

Your affection grew and fought with passion and won the battle. And that was where I last saw you, I have been looking ever since.

I am sure of the day the flower blossoms and we'll celebrate the existence of love undiluted...

©Brillsxpression   Love well...

Comments

Popular Posts