Friendship And Relationship

Words and meaning... If you're not a lover of words, you'll misplace its meaning and consider a candy. Hmmmm that's crushing -Brillsxpression.

Hello dear, how is your day coming?  The year has started already, don't think you have tomorrow to begin, begin now and trust God to see you through.

I always tell people to say things they mean because someone can be stupid to believe their lies.

Come to think of it, why would anyone want to lie about something? 

I know sometimes you get that feeling to lie but hey! here's what I ask myself... Will he/she hit me? What's the benefit of what I want to do now? What's gonna be the end? And if I can't come up with a good reason, I let it go.

Even if there's a good reason to lie, like some will say, but for me, I go ahead with the truth. I've trained myself to that level where I say what I want to say every time and get it done with. Instead of managing a lie, rejoice in the truth.

I say what I mean and I mean what I say. Its that simple.

Finally, make sure you tell your spouse the truth even if it hurts them, don't paint it gold when it's silver. Value is good.

Telling your spouse lies means you don't value them.

Consider friendship for once, a true friend never lie to the other one. They are open before themselves as the tress in the forest.
No one is covering anything.

When this two people transforms into lovers, they start hiding things and killing their relationships without knowing.

Everything starts to change. They keep wondering why and asking themselves what went wrong. Its because of their attitude towards friendship and relationship.

Don't ruin your life because of lies, don't miss the best person in your life because of simple mistake. Do the right, right the wrong... Okay bye!

Have a lovely day, thanks for reading...

©Brillsxpression  Love well.

Comments

Popular Posts