My Robot

You make me want to love you...

You are intelligent,
sometimes I wish you can breath.
You look like me,
Sometimes I wish I can feel your hands on my skin.

You've done enough for me,
To make me think I want to love you.

You've done all I thought to do today, yesterday. you read my mind???

You make me want to love you, you make me want to care for you too, but how can I?

You are sensitive,
Sometimes I wish you have SENSE.
You are unique,
Sometimes I wish that's the way you are.

You make me want to love you.
You make me want to show you the world, but how can I?

You see all that happens but you cannot see how I truly feel.
You fight all my battles but you can't fight your own.

A switch! and its all gone forever for you. so how do I begin? How do I start to explain our friendship? This relationship that is our hardship?

My hands are on your skin but I can't touch you. You are the closest person to me but I can't reach you.

With everything you are, you are just a robot, my robot. and if only you can love me, maybe we would've shared the moment.

Happy weekend!

©Brillsxpression   love well...

Comments

Popular Posts