Today's Gist

Hi dear...

How y'all doing? 😁😁😁

OK so today was AWESOME! Very awesome.  I've been thinking about a lot of things this year, how to improve myself, new skill etc.

Didn't just want to do or be the same person I was yesterday. I wanted a different storyline or caption for tomorrow (future).

So, I started a professional cooking class today. Hmm Mm it was mind blowing for someone like me who already loves cooking.

My mom is a chef, (she use to be before she retired). So I knew one or more things about cooking but didn't let it sink, maybe because I felt I'll always refer to her.

So somehow I got myself involved with this today and it was amazing. Things I spent money to buy, I can actually make them now.

Hmm mm I'm thinking of what I'll do with all the knowledge I'm going to get from this...🙏🙏🙏

  Couldn't take pictures because I was busy, so busy. I promise to take pics tomorrow, yay! I'm super excited.

Make sure you get busy too. Not busy doing nothing but doing something that'll be useful to you and the world at large. I'm counting on you!

Till next time...  (tomorrow)

©Brillsxpression   Love well...

Comments

Popular Posts