Valentine Is Still On..

Hi hi..

So I haven't written in awhile not because I didn't have the time but because I was doing a soul search.

Wondering what it's all about yeah? You should cause I've been asking myself why I haven't done what makes me happy in awhile and even on the 'world special day' (Valentine's) I didn't celebrate with anyone. Not even a word or two..

I really didn't celebrate with anyone. Wait a sec! Seriously why didn't I? I'm I upset with the world??? How did I miss that time when people size the moment, pause time and head on with matters affecting their heart? how??

Well... I really do not have a reason for that. Hate me? Please don't! Against love?? I am love!😁😁😁 I know I haven't done well these time and intend to fix it. This platform is basically for LOVE and so no excuse is accepted.

So I am deeply sorry for doing nothing.

I had plans, things set out I wanted to introduce and whatever happened didn't affect it anyway..

There are lots of people who want the world to know their love story so they wrote to me, and with permission I'll be posting some of them so we can all see, feel and touch love. It is indeed the most beautiful part of creation, and that's why I love to talk about love.

So starting from tomorrow, I'll start posting. And if you want to join in, you want your story to get out there and inspire someone or you want to touch someone's heart with so much love, you can send your write-ups to>> roseromancereality@gmail.com Or WhatsApp +2347053396608

I decided to extend it cause it ended yesterday February 28th 2017  and some of you are not aware because I didn't post here, that's the reason for the extension.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest! I love you!

© Brillsxpression    Love well

Comments

Popular Posts