This Love (Our Love)

Hello...
Been having issues posting on the blog, my apologies...

So we're still on our Valentine Special. I received this piece last week and sender does not want to direct (publishing his name) and I wonder who this is meant for.

I almost didn't post this but for the fun and love of it, I decided to post...

Enjoy!!

Water chose to have no taste because it's purpose and need is not dependent on the acceptance of the tongue..  So does my love, our love, for its purpose and need is beyond the satisfaction of the superficial.

So even with the distance, this love, our love, still means the world to me..

So just like a dehydrated runner who receives a bottle of water drinks without restraint, throw caution to the wind and give it all you got, cos this love, our love, is one that can never be broken with time or hurt or distance..

This love, our love, has become me.. I hope it becomes you..

I love you so much.. X
😘

Comments

Popular Posts