Prisoner Of Love


Another one like the other.
This was written by Brilliantine Wilcox for Leslie dedicated to Maya.

I was contacted to write this one.. I did a few, and he picked this one.
I guess some people are broken and need mending.

Enjoy!

I can't deny I still feel something
I can't explain how it stayed.. these feelings that has been there, for a thousand years stayed

Every part, every side and every wall of defense broke that first day I thought that was everything but it's still breaking, breaking to parts and pieces and pieces more everyday...

Every effort to heal is falling and failing.. I am a prisoner of my love.

..Looking at me I don't want to break free, I don't want to get out, I don't want to find the way.

Somehow I'm embracing pain and joy at once. And as much as there is pain, there was joy.

I hope someone hears me.. I hope I receive healing from me, I hope it gets better soon. I hope you come back home.

So please dear one reading this, your boo cannot move on without you. I believe what you guys shared was real and if you can find your way back home, he'll be there waiting for you.. He's promised that and wants to make this right... I hope you know what that means

Catchya!

© Brillsxpression   Love Well

Comments

Popular Posts