Got Trapped


It just done on me that I have received more broken words...

I guess the motive is for these couples to get back together, let's help them because that is one of the reason this blog exist anyway.

This right here is another write-up originally written by Brilliantine Wilcox
Best describes what the sender wants to convey..

I hope Lilian gets this tho...
Read up!

Everyday that passes by,  you cloud me.
No day you don't come to mind.
Every minute passed is a perfect time to hookup with you in my mind somehow..

I'm moving on but you're moving me
I'm trying to let you go but you're not letting me

Your words kept dragging me back down.

love has never caught me this deep, and I'm perplexed how I got here with you, got trapped and locked up.

I don't wanna live like this, I still need you my love, my mine, my everything.

I hope you get these message - Michael

Hmmmm nothing like love.. Have a beautiful weekend. Till next week! Catchya!!!

© Brillsxpression    Love Well...

Comments

Popular Posts