Nothing Equals Us

Written by Brilliantine Wilcox for Patrick

Dear Love,

The experiences I've had with you is what I don't want to give up, not like I want to show off.

I've heard people talk about love, I've seen them act their feelings

with respect to everything and all they stand for, nothing equals us!

Nothing equals ours.. our love, our pain, our everything.

I can't mention love without the pain it brings even though my forever plan with you does not include it.

... But I want you prepared and that's why I'm writing you this letter, for I want you to remember later when it's time...

.. For sure it will come (Our tomorrow, our shine) when I'll stand side by side with you with my hands locked in yours as we walk the aisle to bind ourselves in forever to never part.

I have dreamed of that day
for I see it everyday
and I know it will come in May.

Regards..
Patrick For Beatrice

So much love in the world to share. I can boldly say that people would give up everything for love in this dispensation and it's a great effort just call for guidance.

Enjoy the rest of your day and... Love Well..

© Brillsxpression



Comments

Popular Posts