I Found You!

Silent wing waving at me.

Silently he watched and waited to be seen in his silky slimy self.

Deciding not to move, he made his way down the hall, skimming through.

Waiting to be heard and understood by her as he was exposed by the din of dim made as he made he's way down.

Alarming the guards and himself in a state of confusion and neglect, he bowed out hoping she gets the message and not regret.

To be indisposed to talk is not an issue he thought, or is it? But putting it on the billboard and giving gestures of some sort with every mood of communication is.

How can I be silent and speak at the same time? I want her but I don't know if I want to keep her. Can I assure her, her wall will be built as high as she would want?

Can I paint my words with gold and when broken up, turns gold still?

He kept saying these words as his eyes met hers and his soul melted in the silent slate left locked away to love.

He exclaimed! I found you! I found you! My forever is you and you only.

Thanks for reading... #happyboxingday #happyholiday

#brillsxpression    love well...

Comments

Popular Posts