Save A Life Today

Okay so I found this picture someone shared today on Facebook, it got my attention.

I think a lot about these guys who has got no one to help, support them in  a way.

The environment alone where they take shelter and what they eat is not a good sight at all, and I'm thinking, what can I do to get to this indigent children?

What help can I give to safe a life. I know I get involved in charity here and there but I need to do more. This kids are precious, they're the leaders of tomorrow. We've got to assist in every way we can to save their lives.

I love the Innercity mission of the Christ Embassy Initiative. Good job! Where they pick this indigent children, organize a 'back to school campaign' for them with food bank, shelter and lots more for this kids.

Like Rev Dr Chris Oyakhilome PhD. D.sc DD will always say... "Every child is your child". If you think of it that way, you'll be able to treat every child you meet well.

Let's not neglect this children, let's join our hands together and build a world for them.

If you want to be a part of this campaign, you can follow this link and get to know how to assist this children.  back to school project
http://goo.gl/5gqD2c or you can Google the #Innercitymissions.

God bless you!

#Brillsxpression  love well.

Comments

Popular Posts