Staring At The Sheet (myloveseries10)

No reason to doubt...

You don't have to feel insecure because I only have eyes for you. You alone touches the spot in my heart where no one has ever reached, and you alone fill the vacuum in my heart every one tries but fails.

You know me well, you've seen all of me. I hope we don't get those law in place and miss the best times of our lives.

I hope we don't keep the record laced with lies from the train that brought disappointment. I hope we don't get sliced up giving concerns to things that matters not to us.

Our firmness is you and I bonding. Your target is my goal to remain in love with you.

She said all this to him and in return he opened his mouth but nothing came out, so instead, he wrote this words for her...

My mine,
Its you and I for life, for everything that comes our way, its you and I and you are my goal for tomorrow, for tomorrow never ends...

Staring at the sheet, she smiled and hoped for the future story of their love for always.

Thanks for reading... Love well...

#mythoughtstoday  #brillsxpression

Comments

Popular Posts