It's Thanksgiving

Thinking about how I got here, how I made it through, how he sustained me and gave me his whole body for a lifting and assurance.

Its always too hard when it comes to me to explain who he is, because words don't make enough sense to explain him on...

And words will never be enough to count my blessings or name them because the moment I thought to, he does another and another...

I've never seen a God like this or heard something close to him. Even man that he made in his image (which is suppose to be close in character)  is capable of change but, not this God.

Now I know there are things that he cannot afford.
He cannot afford lie, lack, sickness, poverty, failure etc

That's why I love him and trust him to lead me on because whatever he's got for me, is best cause I know his thoughts for me are better and higher than mine -#Brillsxpression

#happythanksgivingall #stillspreading #happysunday #godblessyou

Comments

Popular Posts