Imperfectly perfect(myloveseries7)


We are programmed and conditioned to love.

Why do we fall in and out of love as naturally as breathing...?

...  If it's so natural and real, why do we make a mess of it and fail at every opportunity we get to prove it???

We have never learned to love properly, that's the reason.

The bond of attachment were formed long before the words "I love you" were understood.

We learned to love from our parents. The kind words, kissing, tender touch and caressing from childhood prepared us for adulthood (relationships) where lovers kiss and express their love for each other.

Another way we learn to love is by observing the love our parents showed to each other (we learn how mummy treat daddy)

Some of us didn't grow up from such homes where love is expressed but turn out to be fantastic lovers  (I'm a witness) . We learned from homes where it was expressed and we took it with us subconsciously.

I didn't grow up in a home where my father showed love to my mother anyway because he wasn't around, but my mother was (is) one of a kind. Her love for us was (is) surefire you could see and feel.

I remember one time I did something wrong, everyone expected her to spank me but she didn't instead, she sat me down and talked to me, before she was done talking, I was crying seriously.

Sometimes what people expect you do should never be your response especially when it comes to your relationship.

Love is imperfectly perfect,
It entails you loving the other with all their fault and shortcomings.

It is you giving an unconditional commitment to an imperfect person. It is you caring about your partners' future as do your own.

Love is beyond us like I said before in one of my art,  it's beyond our understanding. With all the things we know about love is very little compared to what God intends to reveal to us.

Let's be grateful to God and pray to him to give us revelation knowledge, then we will understand that what we know is nothing compared to what HE IS which is LOVE

Love Unreserved

Comments

Popular Posts