Thought Box

Check the weight of what you do...

We've been told that if we want to know the weight of something ( the price of a thing) we should check the price tag.

If you can't afford something means its expensive and it doesn't mean you can never be able to, you just need time.
It's only time that stands between you and that thing.

So give it what it deserves. (Time)

Don't just sit and do nothing, get up and do something - as time goes, it carries the ugly with it and brings the beautiful as long as you were doing the right.

In all, that's what we truly need to accomplish much or let go of ourselves...

Check the weight of what you do. What inspires you?

Everything around me cries out for attention. My  books, my cloths, the wall, people, the air etc. When I look at all of them, it makes me want to write and write, cause my inspiration is drawn from everything, everything...

But that's not all, get what you want and be happy😁 that's what matters.

Peace🙏🙏🙏

Comments

Popular Posts