Leave It To Practice (myloveseries9)

Maybe its something you said...

...or something you did.

Often wonder why things are the way they are in your relationship?

Ever asked why it was all sweet and chocolate the first few months and went sour later on?

Well... If you haven't, I have.
Sometimes I question myself and I don't rest until I provide the correct answer to calm me down.

I always do my best to love well. I love myself so much that I can do anything for myself. If I haven't loved you to that extent, then I haven't loved you enough.

When I go beyond loving myself, (doing things I've never done for me for you) it means I have gone deep, too deep with you and that is love.

But the question is... What happened along the love walk? What went wrong? What caused the pain? What brought the tears?

When one person decides to be selfish, less communicative, less time with you, every other thing starts to go.
If lovers will continually lock themselves up with passion and compassion for each other, truth will not be distant.

The grass is never green at the other side, so it seems, but its never. The same reason you packed your bags and journeyed so far away from home will confront you again, what will you do? Make another journey?

Life is in stages, what you can't do now, you cannot do later except you 'work' at it.

Learn to make your relationships exciting and the best. Find out new ways to love your partner.

1. Talk more.
2. Share your views.
3. Be willing.
4. Try out new things.
5. Take her out.
6. Remind yourselves how you got together in the first place.
7. Have fun (go for picnics)
8. Create time for your relationship. (Time is of great importance, people make out time, it doesn't happen by chance)

Have you ever taken her to a candlelight dinner? If you have, when was it?

Do you take her to play your favorite game or something that is of great interest to you? If yes, when was the last time?

The way you eat consciously when you don't have appetite is the same way you consciously nurture your relationship even when you don't feel like it. You don't leave it to fate, you leave it to practice.

These are little things we neglect that works magic in our relationships.

Don't be selfish, love is not.
Let love be all that comes from you.

Love well...

God bless your day. Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts