Collect Moments Not Things (myloveseries6)

If I told you everything I love about you, I'd never be able to finish...

Mhmm.... love again?  Brill!  Oh yeah! Love again.  It makes me happy in a way no one can.

Love has found love in me...

I like it so much when I get butterflies in my stomach, I  feel like bursting into flames when I hear your name.

I found out that love is not finding someone to live with, but finding someone you can't live without, so...

If you have someone in your life that make you smile even when they're not around, build a fence around them and never let them out.

Sounds selfish yeah?  Not so, it just means to do all you can to keep them.

Sometimes, its hard to find the words to say, you wish they could just hear them when you stare without voicing.

You wish they see it in the stars when they look up. You wish they see it in your eyes when they look at you.

If you had your way, you would have written it on  the streets, tell the birds to sing it every second, so they could understand what goes on in your heart by seconds.

When I wake up in the morning, its your picture I see,  during the day, you occupy my mind, making me see only you in the world, and at night, I just hold your hands and dream again.

Collect moments not things, they're priceless...

Comments

Popular Posts