Solitude

It's the heart that knows what the eyes refused to show.
It's the eyes that speak, what the mouth has refused to.
It's the mind that dwells on you as thought for long.
And ponders in "minutes':months':years" ...
As it looks... Searching for the keeper of the soul.

Waiting for you with passion to unlock.
With wisdom to keep my love-soul.
To know when it hurts and when to bear.
When to shelter, and when to hold on.
When it's cold, to light a fire of love underneath.

When I'm vulnerable, you are my security.
You are strength in my weakness.
As you look upon me with such tenderness...
With steps to make me aware you care.
No words here is compared to what I feel to express.

No words here can break through the silent slate of my heart.
To convey meaningfully, my unreserved affection for you.
For love is the completeness of my estate, and the search buttons of my life.
I am nothing without love, I am empty without you.
You are a soldier with no weaponry, my walls break still at the sound of your voice.

To teach me lessons that I always want to learn. And...
At the blinking of your eyes, you give the signals-
piercing through my body as it is yours to take.
Oh! What has love done to me? And how did I get here?
How do I escape the gentleness of your voice? and the warmth your hands gives...?

I will not run away for love, I will endure my heart.
I will stand for you, at your side will I be, with every step you take.
For love, I will live and dine, forever with you in it.
For I've been infected with such a disease, and there is no cure.
I am forever sick, sick of love. Sick of my love for you.

Comments

Popular Posts