Blank sheet

Staring at my blank sheet as I insist on writing.
For few minutes, that didn't happen. And I tried to achieve this as I organised different postures.
Tried unlocking myself, my head, my heart, my mind, my entire being.  I was fascinated I couldn't come up with something to put down.

I stared at everything that could whisper somehow, words that would engage me, but that! was a complete dunzo. Like a narc around Ghost in the movie... 'Power'.  was the feeling, and yet, it didn't get better and I couldn't care-less because I needed my act on my stage (my sheet) because it did matter if it didn't happen.

All those times I was there, I noticed my hand moving at the speed of a writer, and I couldn't relate until I looked at my sheet, and here's what I saw... My hands wrote, as my words were thought.
Everything I had to think, my hands were writing. And the writing was a short seven minutes, which brought a lot of completeness satisfaction.


Now I feel like taking a nap, will be right back to finish... Lol

Comments

Popular Posts