Heartbreak

Hello...

How you doing? Probably wondering if I was coming on today huh? Well... Here I am lol.
Few things on my mind I want to share..

How do we mend our hearts after its been broken?? 

This kept me up all night. I was up thinking about it and I know certainly how a lot of people react to this and how they manage to deal.
You'd be surprised to hear how some people handle such situations. Its sad to know, and that doesn't mean I don't have a clue.
Its had to relate when the heart is heavy and pained and everything doesn't seem to help at such times.

First of all, YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THE PAIN.
 Acceptance is one way of letting go. You can't lie to yourself about the situation at hand even though some people do, but YOU! have got to accept it. Cry, feel all the pain. suck it all up and be vulnerable because weather you like it or not, you are at this time, so, accept the fact that you can't do much about the situation and feel all you want to.

Secondly, BE IN CHARGE.
You must remember that you cannot dwell long on the matter, you need to move on. Its pretty hard when you've practically given him/her yourself in no particular order, without reservations and all you did was not considered.
At this junction, you can't do much like I said earlier on, so therefore, you must speak strength into yourself and raise your head up. Wipe your eyes and straighten up. You are the only one that can take charge and tell yourself what you want to do and what you will not to.


Thirdly, TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH.
He's gone (or she's gone) makes no difference. It doesn't end there.
Some relationships before the break up, suffer lots of abuse and maybe you are a victim of such.
Hey! No matter how those words keep playing back in your head, reject them and tell yourself who you are and what you cannot be compared to. Its only you that knows, and its you that can make it right. So make it right!


I will have to stop here, will continue tomorrow. I hope this has helped you somehow, thank you and See you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts