NO GOODBYES (CHAPTER 47)

WARNING]

Romance 
Suspense 
Addiction 

© All Rights Reserved 

Alexandra shares the same attributes with Ariana. You can be sure Alexandra would love what Ariana would love or choose, in respect to choices.

But she wasn't sure if she should go all the way in with Audrey even though she had already seen Ariana and Brian on the couch the other day. In fact, it wasn't just her that did, the entire extended family saw it.

That did not bother her. What bothered her was the fact that she had fallen for Audrey and did not want to show it yet until she was certain he felt the same way.  

She gradually opened her eyes while still in his arms as they laid there. Her heavy breath woke him and immediately, he told her the exact words she wanted to hear. 

He told her that everything was going to be fine and that she should stop worrying.  "I am not here to play with you Alex. I understand you think this isn't real. I didn't believe it either  before,  but I do now, and I'm sure of my feelings for you. It's you I want to be with.  If you won't have me now, it's okay. If you also need some time to think things through, I'll wait till whenever you're ready. That's how much I long to be with you."

Right now she was sure, she didn't need anyone to tell her anymore. She was convinced and she want to be closer to him, took his hand and kissed it. He hugged her tightly and she stayed in his arms for as long as she could. That was indeed the longest and warmest hug I've seen in a long time.

Now, this is good! I love what just happened. It has saved everyone from the disaster that was going to happen if something had happened between Audrey and Ariana. 

Sometimes,  what you feel isn't love, you may be infatuated.  You should check it properly because you can easily be swept off by it and you'd think it's love because they feel the same way. One is strong with a foundation and can withstand any storm, the other is easily swayed away. So be sure before you leap.

After she got enough hug, they wore their remaining clothes and the wind bellowed as though a storm was imminent. It felt like the entire building was going to be uprooted from the earth and fly away. Some lightweight items were taken up by the wind and hit against the walls, windows and doors outside, and Alexandra entered into Audrey's arm again and they cuddled up tightly again. 

Because of the turbulence, Ariana woke up and tried to find her steps downstairs so she would secure everywhere in case the doors or windows were opened. "Even though I closed everywhere, let me still confirm", she muttered to herself.

As she made her way down, she saw traces of light and was curious to know how and hurried down, only to find Alexandra in the arms of Audrey...

Comments

Popular Posts