NO GOODBYES (CHAPTER 40)

WARNING]

Romance 
Suspense 
Addiction 

© All Rights Reserved 
"Don't get me wrong, I would of course want to marry him, he is the only one (in my entire life)I have felt something real for and I would really love to explore this fondness for a life time togetherness with the one my heart yarns for, but again, I was affianced  before and it didn't work out fine, not my fault though, it was all his, (ex fiancĂ©e' fault) which I don't want to discuss now, and here I am, facing the same quest of 'forever'..."

"I want to be with Brian no doubt, I think I'll need more time to get to know him", she thought.

And as though Brian could see through her and everything going on with her, said to her; "I know you'll say this is sudden, but I'll be good to you, I promise to love you until forever. I'll protect you Ari,  I'll work hard for you, I'll be there for you, I want you to know that I would never ever abandon you, 'forever' is the goal".

Ariana was convinced this man is for her and decided to go in full throttle, no doubt, no fear, she was ready to be his woman and then she smiled, and Brian saw through the smile that it was genuine and took her by the hand, and hugged her tight,  then he kissed her forehead, and went into the shower to take his birth.

 Alexandra had woken up and found herself wrapped in Andrey's arms in the cellar, she thought for a second how she would step out without him waking up. 

She gently remove his hands gradually until she gained her whole body, she then moved aside and watched the man sleeping like a baby. She thought if she went ahead with the event of last night, if she would have regretted it. But looking at him now, she still want to do it, if she's giving the same opportunity. And that, she cannot explain. 

Wow! For real? Alexandra must really like Audrey enough to be this sober and still wants to be with him that way, I thought she had a thing for Daniel, I know you thought so too.

She moved closer to him to wake him seeing he may need to go to work,  but again, she felt a bit uncomfortable facing him that morning so instead, she decided to let him wake himself,  "at least he won't find me here by the time he wakes ".  She stood up and left through the back door gently. As he continued to sleep.

Brian was ready to leave, so he kissed Ariana and said, "see you soon" but Ariana said, "yea, goodbye", Brian turned and said to her 'NO GOODBYES' I'll see you in a bit". And he left, and she went back into bed.

It was almost immediately Brian left, the cloud changed,  the sun went inside itself and it became dark. The wind came out on us, and was blowing, the hour was stopped by nature, turning the entire city into one road they  would all have to travel through. 

Ariana hoped Brian got home before the weather changed, she tried to locate her phone as it was very dark, the light had gone off and she could bearly see. She managed to pick the phone up by the table they had, had breakfast and tried to call Brian but there was no network.  She kept trying until she got him.

They spoke, and Brian told her he was just in front of their gate before the weather changed. She thanked  God he got home safely and wished for the safety of everyone on the road too.

Since the lights were out, she decided to go turn on the generator. She grabbed her phone and headed downstairs...


Comments

Clemy said…
When I saw Brian say “NO GOODBYES“,I thought the story was already coming to an abrupt end.

Popular Posts