NO GOODBYES (CHAPTER 21)

WARNING]

Romance 

Suspense 

Addiction 


© All Rights Reserved 

After Daniel got a hold of himself, after he explained his life's story to them,  he answerd Brian...

"The landlord of the building took me in after the incident,  and he made sure a thorough investigation was carried out. It was discovered by the course of the investigation that the bullets that killed my family was from the police.  It was traced back to one of the police men at the crime scene that night.
So yea! It was the police, that was how we got to know"

This is the saddest situation about our country, the lack of precision,  good control and the lack of security is what she thrives on. The same people they swore to protect,  are the ones they  kill. 

"From my family's death, a lot of other cases came up, of people who were imprisoned but innocent. Some died because no one came to their aid. They died for cases they were not responsible for, they died for nothing."

He turned to Audrey and continued,  "Be careful and thorough,  before you pass judgment on this man ( turning to Mr Anderson) because he is innocent.  I know he is. And I know this because I know him. I know the man and I am telling you he is innocent. Do not make the mistake of sending an innocent man to prison."

Audrey answered him... " I am not the one passing judgments you know, it's the judge. I am not proud of the errors we make. But of course we are trying to bring peace and order in the country.  I know it is not easy to live with these facts you've shared with us today, I admire your courage and strength, I pray God heals your heart and grant you peace."


Audrey continued "I am sorry Daniel for bringing back such awful, dead memories back to life, I hope you find the' way to heal totally..."
He continued "like I said earlier,  I am not the one responsible for judgements,  and if you ask me, I'll set this man free right now because I dont think he tried to kill the lady in question.  Spending so much time with you guys, made me realize that there are good, beautiful people still living.  If it were up to me, I'll set him lose, but it is not. I hope you understand, I'm just doing my job."


After saying these words,  he took Mr Anderson to the car with Alex,running the engine to take him to the station...  Brian and Daniel came out of the house telling Audrey they were coming to the station too. And they joined the car.

 Mr Anderson was detained.
They stayed at the station (Brian and Daniel) until Brian remembered Ariana and felt sick in his stomach, then he decided he'd check on her on his way home.

 Brian got to the hospital just after he left the station and could not see Ariana.  He was perplexed and went in search of her, asking the nurses that were on duty, but they  seem not to know where she was. The nurses that were on duty when she was admitted had gone home, for it was the end 
of their shift. 

So, Brian asked of the doctor that was present, the night she was admitted, and requested to see their records for the past twenty-four (24) hours...

Comments

Popular Posts