NO GOODBYES (CHAPTER 20)

WARNING]

Romance 

Suspense 

Addiction 


© All Rights Reserved 

24TH June

"This is rather an interesting sight" Brian thought.  "How does a man cry so?"

Whatever happened to this man must have been a  doleful experience. A near death or has seen death. Or, perhaps it was a loved one he saw died. But how,  or what is the connection to Andrey? 
Because it was since Daniel saw him the "fainting" started.

Daniel:  It all started 28 years ago...

  There was a robbery in the compound one night, at exactly 11pm  June 24th. We had all gone to bed. My mom, dad and my sisters. I was the only son. And we stayed at the last floor in a two story building. 

The robbers used one of our neighbors to lure us to open our door, and they came in. Took everything  (money) we had and was about to leave as the police men came into the building and there was a shoot out.

On seeing that police men had come in, my dad tried to apprehend one of the robbers and they began struggling with the gun downstairs, and there was a release, and my dad was on the floor next thing I saw. As we heard the shot, we all rushed down to see what and who has been shot, and as we rushed down the stairs,  we heard another shot, and one of my sisters fell down, and before I realize what was happening, shots were coming from here and there and before my eyes, my entire family was gone,  shot my the police men that came to save us.

I died a thousand times seeing my family gone in a twinkle of an eye. I didn't know how I lived or survived till now.... (he paused...)

Then Brian said soberly...  "I  am sorry for your loss my friend,  this is truly a very, very sad situation,  tragic in fact for anyone to go through, talk more, a child. I'm truly sorry, but if I may, how did you know it was the police who shot them all? I'm sorry to have asked but I just want to know..."
He also paused,  and was waiting for Daniel to respond, but Daniel said nothing.

Andrey felt really bad and didn't know what or how to respond to Daniel's story. Mr Anderson that was still cuffed up sank into his seat and could barely utter a word,  Alexandra was already crying and was speechless. Mr Anderson had never heard this story before, wow! He took pity on Daniel. 

This could be the cause of Daniel's fainting. It's enough to cause such trauma...

Now, no one said anything, everyone was in shock and could not find the right word to say to Daniel, and Andrey does not even know what to do. Whether or not he should proceed with the arrest.

Wow! 
Brian: So, what's going to happen now? 
Again, his words were greeted with silence.

Remember they were all at mis Ariana's apartment, looking for Mr Anderson's phone to find evidence that'll prove him innocent, but could not find it. And they all were trying to get over the shock when Mr Anderson spoke...

Mr Anderson: broke the silence with something much more distracting. He said to Alexandra Alex, is it not today you are writing your exam? 
Alexandra:  (wiped her eyes and answered) Oh! Yes!! Yes!!! It is today.
Mr Anderson:  What time is it?
Alexandra:  I have thirty minutes left, gush! I need to hurry. Thank you so much (referring to Mr Anderson) for reminding me. She stood up and and said her goodbyes to everyone and huged daniel so tight and kissed him on his cheek,  and promised to see him immediately after she was done with her exams. 
And she stood up and left...

Comments

Clemy said…
Is it just me or is there something brewing about Alex and Daniel?
We will see about thatšŸ¤­

Popular Posts