NO GOODBYES (CHAPTER 16)



[WARNING]

Romance 

Suspense 

Addiction 


© All Rights Reserved 


HER DOOR WAS OPEN

Oh no! It should be here, it has to.
Damian: What is it, you can't find it?
Mr Anderson did not answer him, he kept looking for the phone. "I need to see this phone, why won't I see it? I can't be in the middle of this whole thing,  God!  Please no"


Mr Anderson was beginning to fluctuate and  looked really disturbed, so that he lost comportment.

It was glaring that Mr Anderson could not find his phone. Then Damian took him inside to Andrey and the rest...


....

Andrey: Introduce yourself and tell us your side of the story, and I'd like to remind you that this interrogation is on record.

Brian: My name is Brian. I met Ariana in church on Sunday (this passed Sunday). And before then, I didn't know who she was. We got introduced by one of her friends (Beatrice),  and for some reason,  we connected. Whilst we talked,  her ride arrived,  (which was Mr Anderson), and he took us home and of course, stayed for dinner and we all had this connection as though we were meant to know ourselves that day.

Alexandra left and Mr Anderson took me home.  Though I didn't want to leave initially apart from the call I got from my Aunt, I wanted to stay back, but I had to push myself out of her house because we just met, and I didn't think it was the best thing to do, although she did not mind.

When I got home, I  couldn't sleep, I was restless.  I thought of going back to see her and probably stay the night, but still I couldn't.  I was between those thoughts when I heared my phone ring, by the time I could get to the phone,  it has gone off. It was Ariana who called. I tried calling her back but it did not connect.

 I thought that was a sign for me to leave and go to her. I decided to go to her. And on reaching there,  her door was open and I got in, and saw Mr Anderson...

Andrey: Yes... Go on...
Brian: Mr Anderson was trying to raise her up, same time Alex got in. So he asked me to help him take her (Ariana) to the car.
That was how we got here (the hospital) .

Andrey: Okay!  Thank you for your time Brian.
He turned to Damian and Mr Anderson, "where is the phone?"
Damian: He did not see it.
Andrey: How come? I thought he said it will be in the car.
Damian: Only that it is not.
Andrey: So where else could it be?
Alexandra: At the house perhaps.  That's the only place it could be now. But if you don't  mind sir, I have mine here, and can show you our conversation on Facebook and how he got access into the house.

Andrey: Lets see that then.
Alexandra brought her phone out and showed Andrey and Damian the chat which they read through and after which Andrey asked Alexandra to take screenshots and send to Damian which she did through whatsapp. 

Andrey: So tell us your part of the story, turning to Alexandra.

 
Alexandra: There isn't so much of a story to tell though. I left  the house (Ariana's) and hours later, Mr Anderson added me up on Facebook and immediately started chatting me up and also told me about the text... 

Comments

Popular Posts