NO GOODBYES (CHAPTER 15)

[WARNING]

Romance 

Suspense 

Addiction 


© All Rights Reserved 




NO CLOTHES ON 


The cop (s) took them to an office provided by the doctor and there, they sat.

Andrey (policeofficer):  Who was the first person to see ms Ariana? 
Mr Anderson: I am, sir. 
Andrey:  What is your name? 
Mr Anderson: my name is Anderson Clinton. 
Andrey: Okay! Mr Anderson Clinton, tell us your story. How and why did you get to the apartment when you did?

Before he started speaking, Andrey brought out a tape and pressed "record" then told him to proceed...

Mr Anderson: I had just finished dinner when ms Ariana called me. She called twice, but the network was pretty bad that I could not hear what she was saying, then the call went off.
Minutes later, I received a text from her saying she was dying and I should come to her now. 
I was perplexed,  because the last time I saw her, she was fine...

Andrey: And when was the last time you saw her  and who was she with?

Mr Anderson: We had a nice meal and stayed up playing games and seeing movies over some bottles of red wine, after which Alexandra needed to leave cause she's got an exam which is today  by the way. So, I took her home and got back to  Ariana and Brian.

Andrey: So, you're saying that Brian was the last pereon that was with her? 
Mr Anderson: Not exactly though. I also took Brian home after I returned from Alex's.
Andrey: Interesting.  But why...?
Mr Anderson: By the time I returned from taking Alexandra home, I saw that Brian was ready to leave, as well as I was.  And I offered to take him.

Andrey: What is your relationship with these people?  Are you all related?.
Now, before you answer, I want to remind you that this is on record and you know you cannot change anything you say here.

Mr Anderson: Certainly sir. I am an Uber rider sir. And before now, I can say I do not have any kind of relationship with any them. I was booked by ms Ariana yesterday morning, to take them from church to the house and that was how I met everybody.

Andrey: Just like that and you all are this close? 
Mr Anderson: Yes sir. Ms Ariana is such a lovely human, once you get to  meet her, you'll understand why.

Andrey: Okay! Finish up.
Mr Anderson: So, that was how I took them to the house and she invited me in for lunch and there I stayed, had lunch and later left after taking Alexandra and Brian home.

Police officer (Damian) . So, how come you visited someone and stayed back after having lunch to seeing movies and playing games etc? Is that how generous this lady is?

Mr Anderson: Oh! Yes!! Brian was supposed to take ms Ariana around town later that evening, but the events of the day took over, and that didn't happen anymore. That was how I stayed back after lunch.
Damian: I see...

Andrey: Can we see the text message you received from ms Ariana?
Mr Anderson: Yes, yes... Sir!
He looked around and touched himself and that was when he remembered that he wasn't wearing a shirt or trousers, and so, he does not have the phone there with him so he suggested to go check his car, maybe the phone would be there. 

So Damian took Mr Anderson to his car to get his phone. And when they got to the car park, they couldn't find his car where he parked it. He was exhausted already with all of these things happening to him for just deciding to help Ariana. Phew!

Mr Anderson called security and told him his car was missing, but the security guy assured him that, that would never happen, that they will find it most definitely.  Then he (security) beckon on others to join him search for the car in the lot present. And it wasn't long, they found the car. 

Mr Anderson: Someone obviously moved it because this ain't where I packed it.

Head security (Alvin)  saw them searching and walked into them and said...  He was the one that asked them to repark the car as it was blocking others. 

Mr Anderson:  Okay, thank you sir. Then he turned and went in search of the phone while Damian watched him closely like a criminal.  The securities also wondered why he had no clothes on.

Comments

Popular Posts