Until It Is Time

Your stare deepens and
send shivers to my spine
like I'm gonna freeze and pass out.
In a minute you restored the joy of a broken soul
I thought would never mend,
you're my' miracle!

Ever been in love so much that it makes you cry, sad, laugh at the same time?

Tremble at the sound of their voice and when you hear their names...?

Lying on your bed you wish they'd just call and when your phone rings, you reach out to discover they're not the ones?
Their stare deepens and penetrate your body like you have an electricity running through you and you can't feel your legs,
you could do anything and be there for them...

Hmmm love is that way! So amazing, unpredictable, reliable and  assuring is its way. Doesn't reveal itself until it is time.
I love, love 😀

So love well
It's © Brillsxpression
(Brilliantine Wilcox)

Comments

Popular Posts