Only To Live

I will live
Yes! I will.
Though I'm compound about
With burdens and depression
Sometimes too heavy to bear,
Other times like I should break down and cry and pack  up and turn around,
Then leave the world without a trace,
without words or action.

Even though the world will find out, and come to find my remains, then pick out the pieces of shattered glass' dumped deep the ocean
and ask why or even hate me for it, but then I won't be there and I think I'll feel less compared to the existence of a soul barely living.

But oh! how can I?
How can I take that chance?
And lay waste the uniqueness of my creation and spit on a God I've come to know and love dearly?
Who has said I'm above it all, and whatever I face he'll bring me out.
How can I stand before him the judge, when it's time for me account for my self and how I spent my entire life?

I know I can make it if I push further but sometimes, you just wanna stop and look away.
And so, those times, when those feelings and thought comes, I turn my back against the world to God for he made me and he knows how well to calm the very life he gave me when he made me from the beginning. And every time I do, he reminds me he's unfailing words, and those words in his word, paved the way and I am here today, only to live and consider no options!

This is for y'all considering giving up on you, to encourage you and so you'd know someone is thinking deeply about you, DONT GIVE UP JUST YET! Hold on some more... Love Well

© Brillsxpression
(Brilliantine Wilcox)

Comments

Popular Posts