No More - No Less

It begins from your inner self, that's the birth palace for everything we've hoped to do, and the ones already done, No way out.

A long time ago, I've always wanted to influence the world. I dreamt of places I'd visit and people I'll meet. I didn't want to just pass through like another passenger but to make impact. I wanted to make a difference, make my voice heard and create some kind of balance for everyone who cares to join make it happen.

At age 5, I started thinking like that. I have a large heart and could accommodate just anything thrown at me, and that heart kept me going... And I've never stopped 'thinking' till today.

I realize that no one gets above their level of thinking or live above their estimation. Miracles do happen but it doesn't save people, they somehow unknowingly to them attract that energy to themselves or expects it before it happens, it comes from within and until you start developing your imaginative power to think in that direction positively and insisting (that's holding on the thoughts) strongly on it,  not doubled minded or wavering, it brings to you surprisingly, all that you've imagined.

The 'me' I see today is as a result of the things I've said, did and imagined yesterday, no more, no less. Whatever you see is what you get and the best way to see is with the eyes of the mind, so see through your mind and actualize your dreams.

Just wanted to share this few thought in my mind today, hope it was helpful...
Have a blessed week and... Love Well...

© Brillsxpression
(Brilliantine Wilcox)

Comments

Popular Posts