Hundred And Ten Years (Episode 14)

...She said in her mind, I knew I'd still feel something for you, I knew it! But I'm worried about Fred, he seem like the crazy one, oh! Why I'm I carried away by worries and cares of my other life, when I have something going on here...

She consciously brought herself back to the moment and made sure she didn't drift again but it was rather late for her as Francis  already read her expressions as her lips became cold and he noticed when she traveled and stopped...

Felicity, why are you stopping? You haven't been around for a long time and the only chance we have right here you're throwing it away, that's what you always.... (As Francis didn't let her finish for he knew what was next).

Stop Felicity, please, I'm sorry but this is not the reason I'm here, I got carried away and we started something, we could still finish with your permission later but right now,  let's get ready for the meeting you've summoned us, Francis said.

Absolutely she replied as she moved away from him and as Fred and Greg walked in...

This is actually the last episode I promised to share with us, I'll finish it in the book #hundredandtenyears. Till then, do enjoy other writings by me.... Love Well

© Brillsxpression
(Brilliantine Wilcox)

Comments

Popular Posts