Mind Game


Another day, same day! (It's Monday but different date).

I came in contact with alot of people over the week with the same challenge and that got me thinking.

After talking with a few deeply I found out that the real reason for the issues they're having is holding on to something that doesn't want to hold on to them, mehnnn! You've got to let it go, that's the only way I repeat, that's the ONLY way to survive.

In order to make out of that situation alive, you'll have to tell your mind, your heart, head, in fact!
You have to tell you're entire body what you want, give them 'THE INFORMATION' you want them to have and it will be so.

Stop given too much love when you don't have enough for yourself. It's only fair if your love is rejected and you fall back to selflove and find it's enough for you that you don't have to look for another to fill you up and tell you you're enough and that you're better. The only way to self enough-love is God filling you to the brim.

Loving someone is great! I am a crazy lover myself so it's not that I don't have a clue about how it works, I do but have enough love for everyone. Crazy enough it's not the love we have in our relationships that makes it work, it's the undeniable fallouts (an undesirable or unexpected consequences) we see but decide to stay that puts relationships together, the other can decide to work away and you cannot stop them so be wise!

We have a lot of broken people than whole,
Then I asked myself what it will take or cost to be 'whole' and I realize it's nothing really.. It's all in the mind, I call it mind game. Nothing can break you more than your mind and the way you think, see yourself.

If you can tell yourself better, you can see better. Whatever you spend your time working on, is what you'll get eventually.

So in the midst of the brokenness, if you can be strong, you will be strong, if you want to dwell in it, you sure can and its all in the mind... Mind game!

So tell yourself you can, you're not that woman or man that want to throw their future away for a steel plated gold when  there are real once waiting for you untouched on your path.

Till next time.... Love well....


© Brillsxpression
(Brilliantine Wilcox)

Comments

Popular Posts