Hundred And Ten Years (Episode 5)

I would visit miss Felicity whenever I'm around to discard her garbage mostly Saturdays and I make sure her block is the last I attend to.

I have me clean her block myself when I spotted, took notice of her.
She is reserved, very reserved. Intelligent and beautiful.

Her wisdom is beyond me. she's well mannered, she carries herself gracefully. She knows who she is, she has a perfect understanding of where she's headed...

This kind of woman is for keeps for all times I said to myself.
I could go on and on about this  wonderful soul seating here today guilty of nothing.

... I was there, every step of the way. I listened to her talk about you Francis. Before Felicity could speak five words,. she'd mentioned your name four times,. other times,. if it was a hundred she had to say, you'd be the words hundred she'd say...

All those times I draw near to her, I said to myself... "what manner of woman is this, that even distance and lose of contact didn't matter to her?" She kept faith alive in the midst of it all.

She got my attention with everything she did and said, and the most beautiful part was that it didn't matter to her if I was just an ordinary man, she treated me with much respect like she would a prince, that! swept me off my feet and I fell for her even more.. I marveled at how she saw the extraordinary.

Though she wasn't aware I am a prince, it was a secret I chose to keep while in search of my true love and that turned me into an "ordinary man".

How could you leave such a treasure in an open field and went your way thinking it'd be in the field still when you return Francis?

People go seeking for treasures and you left yours for someone else to find...

Greg raised his face to catch that of Francis but none of them were looking...

#iguesdheartsaremeanttobebroken

See you tomorrow!

© Brillsxpression.     Love Well...
(Brilliantine Wilcox)

Comments

Popular Posts