Every love is love, but not every love lasts forever.

No matter how long you wait.
Or how hard you push with love in your heart.
You'll always find... "placement- uttering sacrifice- host". Don't change a thing.
People take rolls in all they play, in whatever play they choose to act.
Displaying their reality and never sorry about their actions.

whether it will be in favor of you, no one knows, but them.
As you place yourself in their hands.
uttering and keeping them safe, with the sacrifice that cannot be measured
While you host.

Don't ever be sad if you're pushed away (erase dirt)
Just remember not to hold on so tight, so you'll know when to let go.
Every love is love, but not every love lasts forever.

I pray yours do. I pray yours last forever.
I pray yours find what it needs and hold on for later.
For it can conquer what it's aware of, and make safe what it cherishes.

If every matter can be discussed, we will always have solutions. Weather in silent or when we speak about them, but there must be a telling. Without that, the future is lost forever. because you made the decision to not let the other in.

It has been crazy for me this few weeks, passed. I needed some alone time  so I can relax, clear my head and settle for what I want to do next. And yes, I have started the move and will let you'all know once its almost ready. I'm sure you'll like it.
I apologize for not writing for like two weeks now, was dealing with myself. I love writing as much as I love singing and nothing is about to change any of that. will see you soon and thanks for reading this... Bye...

Comments

Popular Posts