I'm thinking about you..



I'm thinking about you.
Yes! I'm thinking about you.
Every time and everywhere.
It looks like it will never end.
And I can't wave away any parts...

For the things you never said,
is what I've heard always.
The times you say them, you never knew.
And though you never opened your mouth to speak,
I heard all I needed to hear and felt all.

I need you! so much!
For different methods didn't work.
I know now that I cannot escape you.
You've gone so deep, deep down in me.
When I think my blood is flowing-its the moment I feel your touch


Its crazy to think that the air falling on my skin is your breath,
And the movement of it still is your hand.
I can never wake up from this, even though I'm not asleep.
I can never push you away, If you decide a moment for yourself.
I can never miss my way back to you, for I can see even in the dark.

You fill my day with hope even though you never knew.
You make me laugh even when you're not beside me.
You give me strength when I can't find you to talk to.
Theirs no way I'm letting you out of my sight!
For you are heaven even when not close, and you are my SUGAR!







Comments

Unknown said…
Yeah... right close i heard it
Like its me...no reason to panic

Popular Posts