NO GOODBYES (CHAPTER 33)

WARNING]

Romance 

Suspense 

Addiction 


© All Rights Reserved 

As soon as Brian got into Ariana's apartment and saw her on the couch , he went straight to her, held her hands while he was on one knee in front of her, he began; 

"I died a thousand times thinking I'd lost you, the pain in my heart followed, grew into my stomach that I did all I could to help with the situation we were in, but you know, I could only do little, cause I knew you'd be fine but I didn't know how long it was going to take.

It's amazing how life puts on a show,  turns out serendipitously and leaves you in awe. You go searching for something then you find another, you go wanting another, then you find something...

 I did not believe in love at first sight but I believed the day I saw you. Gush! believing was unbelievable...

It would be foolish if I didn't tell you now exactly how I feel about you. I have fallen deeply for you Ariana. I have the moment I saw you innocently on that stage that Sunday morning, ever since,  I never want to be away from you, I want to be where you are always Ari, to behold your beauty every moment,  and cherish you as long as life allows,  because what is life without living with the one that sets your soul on fire? What is life's worth,  if you're not with the one that makes your heart race a thousand times in seconds with just one stare or touch.

Life is worth spending with that person who you have "seen finish" but cannot give up on them because you don't even know why the heck you care for them so. 

I know we haven't been together for long, but being together for long is not the yardstick for living happily ever after. It takes a heart that choses you everytime, everyday, a mind  that would gladly protect you against intruders, it's someone who won't give up on you, it's how they make you feel each time you look at them. It's how they feel when you're not there for them. Its simply the heart that's willing to try.

It's a whole lenth to go...

I could go on and on with how I've prayed this should last. I know you feel this too, I see your eyes, I see your soul and I know you have so much you want to say, but let me empty my heart here before you today, so that whenever you step into this room when I'm not here, you'd still see me everywhere here, you'll still hear these words over and...

I want to create memories with you everywhere I go,  so you can see me at night, in the sky, the food you eat and everything else you do you will see me. That's how much I want to saturat you. I want you to be MINE and mine alone. I want to gaze upon you as the morning star rises to gently to kiss your skin good morning, I want to watch as it sets only to build a circle with light that shines brightly reflecting on a perfect beauty called excellence. 

I want to show you to the world and let them know I've stopped at this junction with you as the billboard on my cynosure. Everything I own is yours Ariana, and everywhere I am, there, you shall be also.

Give me this chance to love you right, to adore you rightly,  to cherish ourselves in tomorrow to come.

Let there be nothing between us that we cannot handle, let there not be a time where I would not be there for you, instead, let our love grow and let the honing feeling of what we have exceed what has everly occurred.

 I love you that much and I want to be there always and with you by my side, there will be 'no goodbyes' because you wont have any need to, as I would forever be yours alone"...

Ariana was silent, the speechlessness made room for an atmosphere of intense pleasure, existing in an extreme degree...

Phew!!!

Comments

Clemy said…
Oof! I can even feel the atmosphere from here. Such intense outpouring of emotions

Popular Posts