NO GOODBYES (CHAPTER 28)

WARNING]

Romance 

Suspense 

Addiction 


© All Rights Reserved 

Apparently, Mr Tony had left his car at the police station when he went to bail Mr Anderson. So, Daniel took Tony (Mr Anderson's lawyer) to the station for him to get his car. 

“Guys I've been thinking about Daniel“ (Mr Anderson talking to them as they walked back into Ariana's room). “I want to take him as my relative, more like my younger brother. I didn't know he has been through so much. I wouldn't have even known much about him if not for the incidence that occured. I didn't know his entire family was wiped out in front of him as a kid. And thinking about it makes me wonder how he survived till now..."

Brian: “How exactly do you mean sir? In fact, when is your wife coming back?"

Mr Anderson: “What do you mean?"

Brian: “Well, I mean no disrespect, it's just that doing good these days can be a lot of hard work; like you could help someone today and the person turns out to stab you in the back tomorrow. So, before you adopt him as your brother or as your son, be sure you know what you're doing because if he turns out to be something else, I'll personally kill him."
 


Alexandra chuckled as they walked in and found Ariana sleeping. On seeing that, they decided to let her rest. Immediately, Brian's phone rang and it was his aunt calling him to come take her home from the office. Alex and Mr Anderson joined Brian as he left for his aunt's office.


It wasn't long when he (Brian) got to his aunt's office, and not finding her outside, he called her to come out as he was already at the car park. Minutes later, she came out and they (Mr Anderson and Alex) stepped out of the car. After stepping out of the car, Brian introduced them to his aunt (Isabelle)…

 “Are we having a party?" Aunt Isabelle asked in a mixed of surprise and curiosity


Brian: “No Aunt! They are my friends"

Aunt Isabelle: “Oh! Okay"

They all got into the car and sat quietly with Aunt Isabelle seating in the passenger's seat leaving Alex and Mr Anderson to seat at the back. Brian turned on the ignition of the car to move and drove off. 

Aunt Isabelle broke the silence by asking Brian, “How did you meet your friends?"

Brian: “Oh that? It's kinda complicated. You see, Mr Anderson and I met on our way back from church on Sunday. He was our supposed Uber driver and that was where I met Alex too, and Ariana" 

Aunt Isabelle: “You met all these people in a cab at the same time? I thought Uber was supposed to be a private trip?"

Brian: “That was why I said it was complicated. But don't you worry, I'll explain everything later" 

Aunt Isabelle: “Where is the third person?"

Brian: “She's at the hospital. That's where we were when you called. Like I said, I'll tell you the story later"

Aunt Isabelle: “I hope you're not in any kind of trouble"

Brian: “No ma'am, I'm not. It's just as I've explained"

Aunt Isabelle: “Okay then."


They got home, the aunt got out of the car and told Brian to go do what he had to do. Then, Brian took Alexandra home because she had been out the whole day and he was guessing she needed all the rest she could get. 
Afterwards, he took Mr Anderson to his house. There, he found out that Daniel was also driving in...


#romance #love #suspence 

Comments

Popular Posts