NO GOODBYES (CHAPTER 10)

[WARNING]

Romance 

Suspense 

Addiction 


© All Rights Reserved 


DOLEFUL FEELINGS 


The expressions on their faces was droopy. He didn't know how to stand up or sit placidly. His right hand he kept on his forehead as he tried to think of what he'd do.

The atmosphere that was birthing joy and love was interrupted by the call Brian received.

Ariana on this side didn't want him to leave and at the same time, she doesn't want to sound selfish if she tells him to stay. She was truly sad and was in touch with her doleful feelings. 

So apparently,  Brian's Aunt called him to come run a few errands at home as she's on night duty and won't be home to do it.  The call wasn't a call about whether he "can  or could..." It was a command for him and he could not say yes or no as there was no option to do so.

He thought to stay if Ariana would ask him to, damning the consequences this action will spawn at home, he was ready and would face it when he eventually returns home.  At the same time, what kind of impression would he be showing off to Ariana if he decides to stay, and does she even want him to?

Ariana was thinking. Brian was thinking. And since the call, no one has said anything to each other. It wasn't intentional though, it was an unexpected reaction showing off. 

Brian was hoping Ariana could read his heart and ask him to stay, but i'ts their first time of meeting and he doesn't think its proper to stay the night in someone's place if you're not invited to do so, even though that could happen under some circumstances but that is not the case now.

Ariana was wishing he would continue with the gist and fun and not leave.  No one could see their heart, so none of them made the decision they both wanted.

After the long-drawn-out silence,  Brian spoke...

"Uhmmmm.... Ari,  I'll have to leave now, I'll call you immediately I get home. I have never seen me behave in the way I have done today with you, you're such a nice person, your heart is gold. I can't believe I'll say this, but it's difficult to leave you, I found everything I need right here with you. There's so much peace around you, and that's all I need. Because if I can have this peace,  I can have everything else you have".

She could not utter a word, her mouth became heavy and her words left her alone. She just stared at him instead even after he was done talking. 

When she could get a hold of herself, she told him; "it's fine Brian,  I'm glad you could stay the time you have, I'm happy you gave me the time to get to know you better. I hope we see sooner".

Brian: Yes! We will.  
He stood up to leave as they heard a knock on the door.
Ariana:  Come in, the door is open...
And it was Mr Anderson. He walked in and found Brian standing, he asked Brian why he was standing...

Ariana responded...

Ariana:  He's leaving.
Mr Anderson: Now?
Ariana Yes! He got a call from his Aunt.
Mr Anderson: Oh! Wow!!  Okay so what about the hangout - drive, you too were going to have?
Brian: Yes I remember. 
He turned to Ariana, "I will call you so we can plan it okay?
Ariana: Okay.

Mr Anderson:  Goodnight missy, I hope to see you soon and you, Brian. In fact, come let me take you home Mr Anderson added.
Brian: oh really? 
Mr Anderson: Yes of course. 
Brian: okay then, thank you.

Brian left with Mr Anderson, and Ariana was alone...

Comments

Popular Posts