The Word Before The World

I belong to God, my entirety is nailed to him. 

I belong to God, my entire existence he is.

For when men are brought down, 

In him, I find my place.

And when the world trembles for fear, 

In him, I have the victory.



Pain could not stop him, 

For love overtook him

Tears could not pardon, 

For death could not bound him.

He is my peace, the one,

The world could not destroy. 

He is the word before the world.



I belong to God, my everything,,

He is my peace in this stormy weather.

As a man, he died even though he was no man.

He rose with power and I was with him,

Bearing witness as the son of man arose.

As a God, he arose and can never die again 

Praise the Lord!



So if as he is, I am,

Then I'm a god that can never die.

If he is in charge of everything I am

Then I am an heir according to the promise,

And I share the exact life of divinity, 

Because I exude his personality.



He is God one and the same,

He is God my eternal rock of ages,

He is God my strength, my shield,

He is God who was and is and is to come, selah!

Happy Easter To You And Yours!

Comments

Popular Posts