MOMENTS WITH JAKE

Jake wakes up before I do and softly covers me with his fullness, his warmth and masculinity is adorable.

Jake is strong and bold, sometimes too strong for me to deal with, his courage to know when to hold me or come to me is what I cannot control and yet he does it effortlessly.

In my deepest thoughts and deepest dark,
He find his way to me, almost like he has an inner light that shone bright from any distance;

Jake is beyond nice i think, I don't work so hard for him to understand that I need the picture up on the wall. His curve and pointed lines brace me well.

Sometimes I don't need to confess anything to him, I only would stare at him
And he would fully understand that I want his coverlet and fullness and hardness to go all up and deep and I scream... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts