Water Your Garden

When a man leaves a good woman for another woman,
it is also possible that he can leave that one too to be with another, likewise the woman; and the circle continues...😌

I haven't had much experiences but I know from other people's experiences that the grass is NEVER green at the other side.
It may appear to be so but the closer you get, the less you see. People make out of themselves, relationships etc what they want it to be.

People consciously 'work out' their relationships, carriers etc to the standard they want. Don't give up simply because she doesn't wear her lip gloss the way the other lady wears hers. Don't leave him because you've told him countless times about an attitude that he keeps exhibiting. Everyone is unique and you will never find someone as special as the one you're with right now. So if you see something, you like something, bring it home and tell them "hey baby, could you try this? Or can we try this? I think it will be cool" .

It is your responsibility to water your garden and live the life you've always wanted.

If you say you're tired and want to leave, you may encounter something worse with another person because truly, no one is perfect, if we are, we'll all not be here. The reason we are is because we ain't perfect.

I haven't written in a while because I have been working on my novel, I apologise.  I will try to keep up. Thank you for taking out time to read.

LOVE WELL
Brilliantine Wilcox

Comments

Popular Posts