My Heart Skipped Two Beats

What will you do if you wake up to this message???

...Aimless wonder of purpose driven thoughts is the journey of my mind as dwell in this place of rest with these feelings of intense love and affection that you have awoken within me..

My arms, each anchored on the shoulder of the other is the embrace, the only gesture I can yet show as I long for the day you are with me, in my arms..

Carefully I have laid down my heart as though for slaughter because the warmth of your love is the answer to it's desires and so the fear of hurt is no longer enough to make it retire..

In a thousand dreams and much more of realities, I'll stay in love and help you through whatever that I can.. I pray my love in any way, smooth your way through all that is not plain, I'm your sight..

Hold my hands as I hold yours, count on me as I do you.. Whether we are bound by marriage or not  please never let me go..

I will never let you go..

I woke up to this message and my heart skipped two beats😀😀😀

Hmmm this love shaa has its way of action, making you know that the best is in front not behind.

© Brillsxpression     Love well...

Comments

Popular Posts