NO GOODBYES (CHAPTER 62)

WARNING

Romance 

Suspense 

Addiction 

© All Rights Reserved


The atmosphere was tensed as they sat. 
This is probably the longest time anyone have had to stay in that cellar. 

Then she spoke; (Alexandra)

"Look at me Daniel, why didn't you come to me when you found out you were in love with me? You could have come to me you know that, don't you?" 
 
Daniel, still looking away said to her, "no! I didn't know I could come to you, and say what if I did? That I've been in love with you since I met you? What could I possibly offer to you? I'm just a gate man working for Mr Anderson without any family to rejoice over with. So tell me why I should have told you?" 

Alexandra looked at him and smiled, then said to him; " you have your heart to offer to me, you have the whole of your being to gift me, that will do"  ( she said that with a smile) and it lifted up the spirit of Daniel, he looked at her for the first time since she walked into the cellar with Audrey, and her heart leaped.

This is unbelievably unpretentious...
 
How will she be in love with Audrey and Daniel now? Is she just playing Daniel or what? Lets find out more.

Comments

Popular Posts