NO GOODBYES CHAPTER 68

WARNING

Romance 

Suspense 

Addiction 

© All Rights Reserved

"Ariana,  Alex is in love with Daniel". "How would you say something like that Audrey? You guys have been together for a while now haven't you? everyone could see, even Daniel", Ariana responded to Audrey. 

He continued; "You don't understand Ari.  Yesterday Mr. Anderson and Daniel came by, they wanted to see you but since y'all didn't come back down, Mr Anderson and Daniel had some drinks in the cellar, while I and Alex were in the parlour. 
After a while,  Alexandra joined them, and there she learned all she needed from Daniel before they left".

"So, how did you know she's in love with Daniel, because from what you just said, it's Daniel that's been in love with her?" Ariana told Audrey but he spoke louder saying; "It appears so, but since she learnt that truth from Daniel, she has changed. Her attitude towards me has changed, Ariana.  She left me here and went home last night. I slept in the cellar alone and you and I know she wouldn't leave me unless she was certain I was leaving as well...".

This was the truth Audrey spoke,  Alexandra would not have left Audrey like that except she was deeply bothered. 

"Oh no! I'm so sorry Audrey.  I'll speak to her when we see,  do not worry" Ariana assured  him.

" I'll really appreciate it Ariana. I just want her to pick me, I really love her ". He said that as they finished up their breakfast.

Comments

Popular Posts